All families are encouraged to apply. The following factors will be considered when admitting children. These factors are subject to change or review at our discretion.
- Current students who plan to return and meet re-enrollment deadlines
- Siblings of current students and siblings of alumni
- Full-time (full days) or part-time (half days only)
- Demographic and scheduling needs of our Preschool
- Bel Air Presbyterian Church membership
- Community members
- Date of Application
Placement in Infant/Toddler & Me does not guarantee placement in Bel Air Presbyterian Preschool.
Bel Air Presbyterian Preschool admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin and disability to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- Children must be physically, emotionally and socially developed to the extent that he or she is not a hazard to himself or herself and does not endanger the well being of other children at the Preschool.
- Children must be ready for the type of group and program offered by Bel Air Presbyterian Preschool and have the ability to benefit from the program.
- Children need to be between the ages of 2.5 and 5 years old by September 1 of the school year for which you are applying.
- Children must be toilet trained and be able to use the restroom facilities independently.
- Children must be at least 12 weeks by the first day of programming.
The wait pool begins after acceptance letters are sent out. If space in the Preschool becomes available, applicants who have been placed in the wait pool will be considered for admission.