Our days at Bel Air Presbyterian Preschool are fun and full of activity. Our Infant/Toddler Program is licensed for 20 children, and our Preschool is licensed for 96 children each day.
Bel Air Presbyterian Preschool admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin and disability to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. All children need to meet the following criteria to be considered for enrollment:
- Children must be physically, emotionally and socially developed to the extent that he or she is not a hazard to himself or herself and does not endanger the well-being of other children at the Preschool.
- Children must be ready for the type of group and program offered by Bel Air Presbyterian Preschool and have the ability to benefit from the program. Please refer to the section on inclusion policies.
- Children must be between the ages of 2½ and 5 years old by September 1 of the school year for which you are applying.
- Children must be toilet trained and be able to use the restroom facilities independently
- Children must be at least 12 weeks by the first day of programming.